Very iconic and very chic. It’s all about that pink!!
- JS1 - Size Queen Brush (Synthetic): Bigger is totally better, babe. Especially when it comes to your foundation brush. The rounded, large-and-in-charge head will help you blend, buff, and cover in all the right places. Pores? Never met her. Selfie, here you come.
- JS2 - Point-Blank Precision Brush (Synthetic): We like big buffs and we cannot lie. The longer bristles fit into every contour of your face and deliver a smooth application of your fave powder products. Wanna go full-on? Who doesn’t? This babe is perf for all-over setting action.
- JS3 - Iconic Contour Brush (Synthetic): Chisel those cheekbones, mama. You’ll be livin’ for the small, dense bristles that make it easy to handle any detailed contouring job. Slays well with powder and creamy or liquid products.
- JS4 - Fly High Brush (Natural): Hi, highlight. How are ya? We all know Jeffree is obsessed with a highlighter you can see from outer space.
- JS5 - Crease Kween Brush (Natural): Get all the details and a new crease on life. The longer bristles allow you to place color in all the right spots and buff out to perfection. Yes, mama.
- JS6 - Rule Blender Brush (Natural): Do what you will with this brush. There are no rules. But it’s perfect for carving out chiseled eye looks and knows how to drop bold, opaque color in the blink of an eye. Just sayin’.
- JS7 - Double Trouble Brush (Synthetic): There are two sides to every story. This double-ended dream knows how to bring the drama. Use the angled end for drawing on brows with your fave cream products or use with concealer to brighten up that brow highlight. Turn to the spoolie end to brush out any harsh brow lines, leaving you with soft, natural arches.
- Starstruck Bag: Get carried away with your iconic life thanks to this oh-so-chic bag.